Do you get befuddled by numbers in Hebrew? Find learning number words boring? We know we do, although there’s no escaping the fact that learning numbers is an essential part of learning a foreign language.
Hebrew Number Whizz is the latest addition to GeoGlot’s apps for Android, and acts as a learning tool and a reference guide to make that chore easier. Using this free app, you can master Hebrew numbers with clear guides and interactive activities.
- Units, tens, hundreds, thousands and millions – the sky’s the limit with a vast range of numbers covered.
- Number Writer: type in any number up to 999,999,999 and Hebrew Number Whizz will write it out for you in words – with or without vowel points, or even transliterated into Latin characters
- Multichoice: test yourself by matching a particular range of numerals and number words
- Arithmetic Quiz: take your number mastery to the next level with these tricky addition and subtraction problems presented as words
- Random Generator: enlist your friends’ help by asking them to tap a number, and asking you to read it out (transliteration provided!)
Not only that, but Hebrew Number Whizz supports learners at any level through a set of beginner-friendly settings. You can choose to include vowel points in the games, or even put the app into transliteration mode, presenting the numbers through Latin characters.
Whatever your level, Hebrew Number Whizz is a great way to make learning numbers – that chore of language learning – a lot more interesting.
Click here to visit Hebrew Number Whizz on the Google Play store.
More languages to follow soon!